Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Concerts

After much debate and discussion, I will not be able to go to Treasure Island Music Festival (MSTRKRFT, MGMT, Passion Pit, The Limousines, Murs, Girl Talk, Dan Deacon, Crown City Rockers, The Streets), because I need an adult to go with me and friend, and that adult wasn't about to pay $70 for her ticket (and her son's, whom is my friend).
I will also not be going to the Live 105 Spookfest (Crystal Method, Basement Jaxx, Diplo, Infected Mushroom, The Faint), because that is 16+.

I will, however, be seeing Picture Atlantic at The Jungle this Saturday (10/17) in Palo Alto ($5, all ages),
and the Fuck Buttons at the Bottom Of The Hill on Friday, November 13th (11/13) in San Francico ($10, all ages).

Both of the shows that I'm actually seeing should be a lot of fun. They will be indie bands at a small, local, club and a print shop. And they're really cheap.

- ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment